Wondering how to use these awesome oils once you get them?
There are three main ways to use them.
- Apply on the “problem area” (Bug bites, etc. Some applications might require dilution).
- Apply on temples, behind ears, back of neck, or chest for anything systemic (cold, flu, depression, fever, etc.)
- Rub oils on the feet, hands, spine, neck, temples – you will find favorite spots for each oil!
- Make an ointment out of your favorite oils and coconut oil. Use just like a lotion or salve. (pain cream, sleeping ointment, antibiotic ointment, allergy cream)
- Diffuse oils into the room with your Young Living diffuser, this is especially effective for emotional issues.
- Smell oil straight from the bottle.
- Cup hands over nose and inhale after a topical application.
- Put a drop of oil into your hands, rub them together, cup over nose/mouth and breathe deeply for 2 minutes.
- Drop a few drops of oil into a capsule and take it by mouth.
- Always drink with a full cup of water!
- Drop a few drops of oil into water, a smoothie, tea, juice, or other fluid in a glass or metal container.
- Use various oils in cooking recipes like cinnamon, clove, lime, lemon, peppermint, oregano, and thyme.